Saturday, September 6, 2008

PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES

There is an old expression "That people in glass houses should not throw stones" I always thought that people in glass houses might want to dress in the basement but I digress. It is absolutely amazing to me that BO and his campaign toadies are going after Sarah Palin's church affiliation. Yes guys she did and does belong to a pentacostal chuch where some of the members speak in tongues and try to convert gays to hetrosexuality through prayer. OK Iget it maybe a little non mainstream but let's compare that to the teaching of the Right Reverand Wright of the I Hate Whitey Church. I for one fear the congregation of Sarah's house of worship a lot less than I do the followers of Rev Wrong. It continues to amaze me on the how the left can't get it right. The level of hypocrisy is overwhelming this year. Nancy Pelosi can be I am women with her five kids but Sarah can't. BO admits to smoking dope, snorting coke and many other illegal activities and they are all over Todd Palin for a DUI 22 years ago.

Hillary has been very quiet I guess she is gearing up for the one campaign event she is going to do for BO, that's the one they are going to hold in a phone booth. And Wee Willie who the hell knows where he is and frankly who cares.

Keith Oberman and Chris Matthews are trying to keep their pants dry asthey get wet everytime they see or hear BO. Oberman makes Michael "I ate Al Gore and Liked It" Moore look like an objective commentator. Matthews who is a like a rat on crack makes it very easy on his guests he asks the question answers them and then goes to commercial. Matthews who was Eleanor Clift before the sex change is starting to sound like Rosie O'Donnell.

Well that's it for today keep your head up Repubs only 58 days till victory.

No comments: